2018 | JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
Resource mobilization is a process through which the resources that are essential for the development, implementation and continuation of work for achieving the organization's mission are identified, pursued, and managed. It is a process organizations use to acquire and put to use those things they need to implement activities and pursue their mission.This presentation, developed by JSI under the RRHO project, can be reviewed and adapted for any organization looking to develop or strengthen their resource mobilization strategy. It reviews:
- Introduction to Resource Mobilization
- Objectives and Resource Gaps
- Understanding the Funding Landscape
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Resource Mobilization Strategy Development
- Resource Mobilization Plans, Feasibility Check, and Next Steps