2018 | JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
A communication strategy is a business tool. Organizations use communications strategies to help achieve their business/strategic goals--communications objectives contribute to the achievement of the overall objectives of an organization. This presentation, developed by JSI under the RRHO project, can be reviewed and adapted for any organization looking to develop or strengthen their external communications strategy. It reviews:
- What is a Communications Strategy
- Defining & Prioritizing Target Audiences
- Communicating an Organization’s Value
- Developing Key Messages
- Identifying Communications Tools
- Next Steps & Key Takeaways